You are here
Silvertip Superstar Photo Contest Rules
1. Contest Period
The ‘Silvertip Superstar,’, ‘ #SilvertipSuperstar’ Contest (the “Contest”) is organized by Silvertip Resort & Carmella Consulting (the “Organizer”) and will take place from 12:01 a.m., Mountain Time (MST), August 1, 2017 to 11:59 p.m., Mountain Time (MST), September 30th 11:59 p.m (“Contest period”).
These are the official rules and regulations (the “Rules”) applicable to persons who enter the Contest (the “Entrants”). The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada. By entering the Contest, you accept these Rules and agree to be bound by them and the interpretation of these Rules by the Organizer.
3. How to enter
3.1 No purchase is necessary to enter.
3.2 To register and participate in the Contest, Entrants must submit a photo or video via social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) by including the hashtag: #SilvertipSuperstar and tagging @Silvertipresort in the caption.
3.3 Entrants may submit multiple entries.
3.4 The Photo Submission must not contain:
material that infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property
- brand names or trademarks
- material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, or libellous
- material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province or municipality where the Photo Submission is created
3.5 By making the Photo Submission, the Entrant represents and warrants that it is the owner of the Submission and grants the Organizer an unlimited, worldwide perpetual, royalty-free licence and right to publish or use it in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration. The Entrant also agrees to release, indemnify, defend, and hold the Organizer harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages, related to the Photo Submission, or usage of the Photo Submission by the Organizer in any manner; and waives any moral rights the Entrant may have in the Submission.
3.6 The Organizer is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, stolen, delayed, damaged or destroyed entries, or for any unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, on-line failures, hardware, software or other technical functions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the contest in any manner.
3.7 Photo Submissions remain the sole property of the Contest’s Organizer and will not be returned to Entrants. All Video Submissions will be destroyed after the Contest and will not be used for future Contests or draws organized by the Contest’s Organizer.
3.8 Decisions of the Organizer are final in all Contest matters. The Organizer reserves the right not to declare a winner or reject any Photo Submission which it determines, in its sole discretion, does not comply with the Rules.
3.9 The Organizer will only correspond with Entrants selected as winners as described in paragraph 4, below. The Organizer will not provide confirmation of participation or notify participants of incomplete submissions or that do not conform to these Rules.
4. Selection of the Contest Winners
4.1 The Organizer will contact the winners by a mention on the Photo Submission: from instagram.com/silvertipresort or twitter.com/silvertipresort for entries made using Instagram or Twitter, respectively. The same will be true for those submissions made on using facebook.com/silvertipresort . A winner who does not respond within three (3) business days, or no longer conforms to the Contest Rules, will be disqualified and another eligible entry will be considered.
4.4 To be declared a winner, the selected Entrant must meet Contest eligibility criteria and otherwise comply with Contest Rules;
4.5 The odds of winning depend on the number of valid submissions received.
4.6 In order to be declared a winner and awarded the prize, the selected potential winner will be required to swear a declaration indicating eligibility and compliance with these Official Contest Rules.
There is a total of (1) one prize per month to be won, they are as follows:
- One (1) group golf package for four (4) players, including green fees and rental of two (2) carts for a round of 18 holes of golf at Silvertip Resort
- One (1) group dining package for up to four (4) guests, including dinner with drinks (TOTAL value: up to $ 250.00 CDN)
Prizes are as-is, cannot be exchanged for cash, one of each will be awarded for this contest, and are valid for use through the final day of Silvertip Resort Golf Course’s 2018 season.
6. Conditions of Participation
By participating in this contest, you agree:
- to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, whose decisions are final
- to receive e-mail correspondence from Silvertip Resort regarding the administration of the Contest
- to the use of your name, likeness, voice, image, recording, video footage and statements in connection with this contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof
- that if selected as the winner, you give Silvertip Resort and their agents the right to publish or broadcast your name, likeness, voice, image, recording, video footage or statements for editorial, promotional, advertising and publicity purposes, without compensation other than the value of the prize offered
- to release and indemnify and hold harmless Silvertip Resort and their advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, contractors, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with or arising out of this contest, the awarding of the prize or the use of any personal information
Silvertip Resort & Carmella Consulting reserve the right, without prior notice, and at any time, to terminate the contest, in whole or in part or modify, suspend or extend the contest in any way.
8. General Provisions
In the event that Silvertip Resort & Carmella Consulting are prevented from continuing with the contest by an event beyond its control, they retain the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the contest.
The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of these Rules does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
This contest and these Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
9. Twitter, Instagram and Facebook Limitation of Liability
The Contest is not associated to, run by, or sponsored by, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. By participating in the Contest, you provide your information to the Organizer and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. By accepting these Rules you release Twitter, Instagram and Facebook of all responsibilities.