Welcome to Rustica
Voted Best Steak in Alberta 2014 by Open Table
If ever there was a place for a perfectly prepared, thick and mouth-watering 100% Canadian Prime steak, this is it. 100% Canadian Prime represents the top 0.3% of beef in Canada and is renowned for its outstanding flavor and tenderness and is cooked to a tee. It’s the only beef we serve! All our steaks are prepared with house made steak seasoning and finished under a 1500 degree broiler.
Tempt your taste buds after an exhilarating day on the course or a relaxing day outdoors. Whatever your gastronomic craving might be, from traditional to exotic, Rustica at Silvertip Resort is the perfect choice.
Current Hours of Operation:
Wednesday through Sunday - 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00am - 2:00pm
RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Rustica November Table d'hote Dinner Menu
as of November 4
Rustica November a la carte Dinner Menu
as of November 4
Rustica Breakfast Menu
as of November 14
* Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice and are displayed for informational purposes only.
The Private Room
If you are celebrating a special event, The private room at Rustica may be perfect for your group. This setting allows up to 20 family and friends time to enjoy a dinner and fine wines together with great conversation and the sharing of those memorable moments. Come celebrate with us.
The Silvertip Wine Menu
Learn more about Silvertip's Wine Menu with the Tastevin App
The Tastevin app delivers wine profile information like never before:
- See real time updates of all the wine featured by some of the most award-winning restaurants
- View detailed history and tasting notes of each wine (each wine is paired specifically with the restaurants food menu by an accredited Sommelier)
- View the history of each winery and how it got established
- Find a specific wine quickly by using numerous filters for Varietal, Country, Region, Year, or Keyword
- Try wines that you will not find anywhere else; each restaurant has specific wines that are not available in any local wine and spirits store
- Learn about hundreds of wines before you visit