5 Ways Silvertip Can Help Your Company Work Smarter, Not Harder: Meetings To Remember
Business these days is about more than the 9 to 5 grind. Employees and employers everywhere have opened their minds and schedules to the concepts of happier, healthier work environments. But this changing environment can also bring a less connected team or clientele.
Quick chats are now commonly conducted via text, video calls can include people from one end of the globe to the other, and everyone from entrepreneurs will attest to the fact that a great deal more needs to get done these days, even if we’re on the move.
At Silvertip Resort, we get it and we want to help.
The stunning Canadian Rockies are the perfect backdrop to remind yourself, your staff, a client or potential business partner to take a deep breath. Whether you book a round of golf or a full conference and dinner event the mental refresh that will accompany meeting at Silvetip Resort is the perfect recipe to help tackle your current challenges with a fresh perspective and creative mind.
Reasons to meet at Silvertip:
- Board Meetings: It’s much easier to plan and collaborate when every room has a mountain view. Bring your team to work in a focused, yet peaceful, environment.
- Sales Meeting: Every CEO and business owner knows that the word happens in the board room but the deal is done on the green. Close your next deal between shots off the tee.
- Client Meetings: Discover a unique way to maximize your time with a new or current client in a less formal setting. Enjoy the sun, surroundings and some friendly competition
- Appreciation Days: This year, why not show the highest performing members of your team that the company values their hard work by treating them to breathtaking scenery and a relaxing round of 18
- Company Retreats: Take the team out of the office and get them on the greens. Energize and inspire the company as a whole, right in the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
The Silvertip Resort offers you and your guests, whether it’s for 2 or for 200 people, a variety of state of the art conference and meeting facilities. Whether your focus is to regroup, let off some steam with a round of golf, plan for the year ahead, or celebrate a job well done, you will all, ultimately, connect in comfort and style.
Our experienced Meeting and Event Planners will work with you to create the perfect combination of meeting space, on site catering or a simple plan to play a round of 18.
Special bonus: meeting room discounts are offered for those who also book golf, and when arranged in advance, we can offer corporate tee gifts with company logos through our Golf Shop.
The fact is, there’s only so much that can be done at the office, why not look to boost productivity with a change of scenery and an ease of pace. We can guarantee a day with us, on the greens or around the boardroom has the potential do the trick.
“Remember that more often than not, people make investments in people. A round of golf is a great time to demonstrate you are a smart, competent, and likeable person. If you are a thoughtful golfer who engages in good conversation on the course, you will increase your chances for closing a deal.”